Frequently asked questions.
1. How can I make a booking?Call us on freephone number 800 367.955, free for landline and mobile, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can send a booking request by filling out the form on the right of the page.
2. How can I confirm my booking?You need to pay a deposit of 30% of the total cost of the holiday,
payable by bank transfer or credit card.
4. Is there a car park for guests within the complex?Yes, we have a large free outdoor car park. This car park is not supervised.
5. What time can I check-in and check-out?The hotel rooms are available between 2 pm and 10 pm and check-out is before 10 am.
Apartments in the residence formula are available between 5 pm and 10 pm, and check-out is by 10 am.
6. I will be arriving after 10 pm.
Yes, but please let us know at least 2 days earlier.
Will there be anyone in reception?
Late arrivals will be charged an additional € 50,00.
The property doesn't garantee the reception service after midnight.
7. Can I reserve sun loungers and sunshades?Sun loungers and sunshades are rented directly on arrival. Please contact the beach staff.
It is not possible to book any prior to arrival.
A sun lounger on our private lawn is always available for our guests.
The daily cost of 2 sun loungers and 1 sunshade, at the 50% discounted rate, is € 10,00
8. Do you provide beach towels?No, beach towels are not included.
9. How can I get to the holiday complex from the Alghero-Fertilia airport?You can reach Stintino by taking the bus which leaves from the airport, by renting a car from one of the many car hire companies in the airport or by booking a taxi transfer.
10. Which are the closest ports to your Hotel/Residence?The closest port to Stintino is Porto Torres, followed by Olbia and Golfo Aranci.
11. Do you have a laundry service?Yes, a launderette is available for guests, it is open every day from 9 am to 9 pm.
12. Is there a children's play area?There is a children's open air play area and a TV room where children can play, draw, watch cartoons or borrow toys.
13. Is there internet access for the guests?There is an Internet Point in the room next to reception which is open from 9 am to 10 pm.
Guests must have a prepaid card to use the internet.
WiFi Zone in rooms, "La Pelosetta" Restaurant, and the private lawn.
14. How can I reach the beach?The beach is just a few metres from the holiday complex and can be easily reached on foot.
15. Do the rooms and apartments have a fridge?Both the apartments and the hotel rooms have a fridge.
The apartments in the residence have a large fridge with a small freezer compartment at the top.
16. Are there pots, pans, crockery and cutlery in the apartments?The kitchenette has pot and pans and all necessary equipment.
17. Do the rooms and apartments have a safe?Both the apartments and the hotel rooms have a safe.
18. Is there a restaurant?There is a beach side restaurant bar pizzeria, the Restaurant "La Pelosetta",
and a snack-bar, "I Ginepri", on the beach.
On arrival guests are given a free card with which they are entitled to a 10% discount on all drinks and food from the restaurant and snack bar.
The restaurant also provides meals for those with half-board (breakfast and evening meal - excluding drinks) which can be booked at reception.
19. Are drinks included?Drinks are not included and must be paid for at the restaurant.
20. Is there a supermarket nearby?Behind the complex, in Capo Falcone, there is a mini-market which can be reached
in 5 minutes on foot.
21. Are there any club cards that have to be paid for?No, "La Pelosetta" has no club cards which need to be paid for.
The only card is the free one which is given to guests on arrival.
The card entitles guest to a 10% discount at the Restaurant "La Pelosetta"
and at the Snack-bar "I Ginepri".
It also entitles guests to a 50% discount on sun loungers and sunshades on the private lawn
next the beach.
The daily cost of 2 sun loungers and 1 sunshade, at the discounted rate is € 10,00.
22. Can I book a cleaning service for the apartment
Yes, simply request the service the day before you need it.
in the residence formula?
The cleaning service does not include the kitchenette or washing up.
23. Do you provide bed linen and towels?The apartments have bed linen (sheets and pillow cases) and towels (not beach towels).
No table linen or tea towels are provided.
On the day of departure, please bring the linen and towels to the complex linen room.
24. If I clean the apartment before I leave, am I entitled to a discount on the final cleaning cost?The final cleaning cost of the apartment, as for the use of utilities, is compulsory and cannot be discounted.
25. Do I have to clean the kitchenette before leaving?On the day of departure guests must clean the hob and all the kitchen utensils
and leave the area tidy.
There will be an additional charge of € 25,00 paid for from the deposit for kitchenettes
which have not been cleaned.